Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

See How Taylor Kinney Personalized Lady Gaga's Engagement Ring



Lady Gaga, a.k.a. Stefani Germanotta, revealed her Valentine's Day engagement to Chicago Fire star Taylor Kinney on Instagram in dramatic fashion on Monday with a snap of a heart-shaped Lorraine Schwartz designed sparkler.

Today, she revealed an even sweeter aspect to the ring, showing off the back of the diamond studded band — featuring the couple's initials



She sweetly captioned the image, “My favorite part of my engagement ring, Taylor and Lorraine designed 'T💗S' in white diamonds on the band. He always called me by my birth name. Since our very first date. I'm such a happy bride-to-be! I can't stop smiling!!”

The super romantic piece of bling and Valentine’s Day engagement are not what we would have expected from the unconventional pop star, but her happiness is infectious. And since Kinney calls her by her real name, we’re now pretty clear he will not become Lord Gaga after the wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment